Do you have a love and passion for the speciality cafe scene and excited to explore new opportunities within this industry?
Come join our growing global team as a Territory Relationship Representative to travel within your region and around Poland and Hungary building lasting relationships with the best cafes in the industry.
Are you a Barista looking for a new challenge?
We’re looking for an outgoing, independent, self-starter to join our team full-time for this autonomous, field sales opportunity to help us expand our reach within the region while also maintaining healthy relationships with existing customers.
- Working autonomously you will call on new and potential customers while managing some existing clients with ongoing product training and support
- Participate in industry trade shows and organize meetings and sales trips in other cities
- Have fun with the job, meet great people, enjoy your city, travel to others, be proud to represent a sweet product, be yourself, help spread the love!
- The primary role will be acquiring new business within the Poland and Hungary specialty cafe scene
- You MUST have the skill to cold call potential customers that you will source on a daily basis
- You will identify and convert new business by generating leads and arranging product demos of our market leading sticky chai
- Maintain account relationships and working with customers to grow their business in a business-partnership approach
- Planning and reporting your weekly activities is an integral part of the role
- Achieve agreed upon outcomes
- Research prospect accounts and stay up to date with new cafe openings and industry events
- Manage customer orders, create invoices
We are looking for:
- Barista experience a MUST
- EXCELLENT knowledge of the Poland and Hungary specialty coffee scene, preferably having relationships with significant venues
- Someone who spends time at their local coffee shop or a foodie excited to try the latest new restaurant
- A self motivator who is excited and challenged about building a sales base from scratch
- Understanding of customer insights and trends, and ability to problem solve against them
- Independent and happy to work autonomously while capable and committed to working as a team member as required
- Demonstration of positivity even in challenging situations - always leading with a growth mindset
- Outgoing personality, great customer service and ability to build rapport quickly with people
- High level planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both in person and through social media, and not afraid to have the tough conversations when necessary
Benefits / Incentives:
- Base salary TBD
- Travel budget
- Entrepreneurial lifestyle & reasonably flexible schedule
- Responsible for growing your own portion of the business
- Work from home or a cafe - the choice is yours
Work For Us!
If you love the coffee culture and enjoy meeting others in the industry, you’ll easily do well within our family working with our unique products. Come enjoy a great lifestyle with good people in a relaxed environment, while taking charge of an important part of our business.
Apply for Prana Chai Territory Relationship Representative
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.