We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 17.200 colleagues and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
HR & Administration Manager (m/f/d)
WHAT WE OFFER
To support our Team in Poland, Warzaw, we are looking for you as HR & Administration Manager (m/f/d).
This job partners with the Managing Director as well as the global headquarter functions of Covestro and acts as an point of contact to the Covestro’s HR Community. You provide high-quality advice on a diverse set of HR issues as well as HSEQ (Health Safety Environment Quality) topics. With the guidance and support of the Managing Director, you ensure the implementation and application of agreed upon Covestro Group policies and programs throughout the entire organization. The job holder reports to the Managing Director.
Major tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for all HR processes including people development and compensation & benefits, monitor local labor law and regulations, ensure the implementation and application of HR policies, processes and systems and strive for best practices in the standardization and alignment of HR activities, but always with local business requirements in mind.
- Manage the monthly payroll process including coordination with 3rd party payroll provider, data input on monthly payroll changes as well as review of payroll calculations; strong interaction with accounting team regarding payroll accounting and payments
- Maintain a proper segregation of duties in accordance with standards for internal controls (ICS), review internal controls for appropriateness and feasibility and conduct internal audits and make recommendations for changes to policies/procedures in all areas of responsibility.
- Define, manage, organize and monitor all office administration activities of the company including security, HSEQ requirements of local law and office in alignment with the respective global divisional & functional operating model.
- Being aware of and implementing Covestro standards and policies and providing respective trainings.
- Strong interaction and cooperation with global functions in all areas of responsibility such as HR, Finance, IT, HSEQ.
- Support Managing director by diverse administrative tasks, company correspondence, travel and meeting arrangements.
WHO YOU ARE
- Preferably an economical university degree or equivalent, with the main focus on Human Resources
- Experience and proven track record in working across the HR functions with specific experience in payroll and payroll accounting, preferably HSEQ
- Strong management, organizational and communication skills are necessary to effectively interact with all levels of management throughout the Covestro organization as well as dealing with external partners
- Strong networking capabilities to maneuver within the matrix organization between back office functions and different departments
- Analytical skills, structured approach, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a complex and sensitive environment
- Experienced in multidisciplinary project and corresponding change management.
- Capability to work in a multicultural environment an advantage.
- English language should be fluent both in the spoken and written form, German is of advantage
Are you curious, courageous and colorful? Then we offer you exciting career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application via the 'Apply' button with cover letter, your CV, references and period of notice as well as your salary expectations. Become part of our team - apply now!
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applications fairly and avoiding discrimination